Hitting the links in The Villages
If you like golf then you will love living in The Villages. There are 12 immaculately kept championship golf courses, 38 executive courses and 4 practice facilities in The Villages. Lifetime country club memberships to the championship courses are included for Village residents and walking the executive courses is free!
- 38 executive golf courses.
- 12 Championship Courses with 306 holes.
- Golf Course Map
- Currently there are 648 total golf holes making The Villages the largest single golf community.
- There are 300 par three holes of golf in The Villages.
- There are 30 par 4’s on Executive Courses.
- There are 147,896 yards (85 miles) of golf available in The Villages (from back tees) Championship Golf Holes total 52 miles and Executive Course holes total 31.2 miles.
- Cane Gardens – Allamanda/Jacaranda (3606/3583 yards) from the back tees is nine yards longer than Palmer Legends’ Cherry Hill/Laurel Valley (3541/3639 yards).
- With 12 Championship and 38 Executive Golf Courses The Villages exceeds the second largest golf facility in the world, Mission Hills in China, which as 216 holes.
- Total shoot-your-age rounds in The Villages 1500.
- The approximate miles driven in golf carts for this many rounds of golf on The Villages golf courses total 6,330,365 miles. That’s a distance equivalent to driving around the world at the Equator 254 times.
- About one-third of Villages residents are regular golfers.
- Playing 36 holes per day, a Villager could play 16 straight days of golf in The Villages without repeating a hole.
- 2,950,000 rounds of golf were played last year with an average of 6 hole-in-ones per day!
- There were 717,124 championship rounds of golf played in The Villages.
- Average rounds of golf were 57,370 per course which is almost twice the nationwide average.
- There were 1,829,340 executive golf rounds played in The Villages.
- 9 hole golf courses averaged 59,192 rounds of golf.
- Executive golf rounds played in The Villages were 3.5 times the national average.